KIE Kindness Challenge #1 is The 24 Hour KIE Kindness Challenge:
The 24 Hour KIE Kindness Challenge
- The “Don’t Break The Chain” KIE Kindness Challenge
- The Traveling KIE Kindness Challenge
- The 30 Day “I Love You” KIE Kindness Challenge
Do as many different acts of kindness as you can in 24 hours.
When you’re done, challenge someone else to do the same.
To be kind in as many different ways as possible.
Spend an exciting 24 hours being a torchbearer for kindness. Let the warmth of your light spark hope, healing, and happiness in the lives and hearts of the many people who receive your kindness and the countless others who are inspired by it.
Challenge yourself to think outside the box:
How many different acts of kindness can you do in just 24 hours?
10 acts of kindness? 100 acts of kindness? 1,000 acts of kindness?
If you took the Challenge again, could you beat that number?
The goal of this 24 Hour Kindness Challenge is to do as many different acts of kindness as possible, so try to get the highest number you can and encourage other people to do the same.
Remember, you don’t need money to be kind — you only need love and a thoughtful mind. Money can help you do many things, but what’s in your bank account isn’t as important as what’s in your heart. Spend as much or as little money as you wish. There’s no wrong way to be kind.
When Does The 24 Hour KIE Kindness Challenge Start?
The 24 Hour KIE Kindness Challenge can start now — like, right now. Are you ready to go on a beautiful adventure?
If you want more time to prepare, your 24 hour clock can start whenever you’d like:
- Turn any day into Kindness Day by spending 24 hours doing as many different acts of kindness as you possibly can for strangers, friends, family, and yourself.
The 24 Hour KIE Kindness Challenge is a particularly fun way to celebrate the following days:
- Birthdays — Celebrate not only your life, but also all the good you can do with your life by actively being kind.
- Holidays — Make special days even more special by doing acts of kindness that make everyone around you feel special, too.
- Various Kindness Day events — like World Kindness Day (November 13th) and Random Acts of Kindness Day (typically February 17th, but may vary based on location)
On days of celebration, choose to be an inspiration.
Every year you’re older, be a little bolder.
Need a pick-me-up? You can also take The 24 Hour KIE Kindness Challenge on days you feel down.
When you feel helpless or sad, try countering it with kindness:
- Do your best to turn a bad day into a better day by performing random acts of kindness that create smiles, lift spirits, and offer both hope and help — not because doing so will immediately make everything better, but because the more goodness you put out into the world, the more you fight to help make the world a better place.
Kindness Creates Change
Acts of kindness pack a powerful punch. Though they often seem so small on the surface, they have the potential to create big change — big changes in us, big changes in our relationships, and big changes in the world in which we live.
This is largely because kindness is contagious:
Watching people around us be their best selves inspires us to want to be our best selves, too.
Just seeing someone do one act of kindness can inspire people to want to do their own kind acts. When they do, those new kind acts can, in turn, go on to inspire even more kind actions.
Kindness is a fire that needs to be fed. However, when it is, its warmth and light touches everything it sees.
Spend a day doing as many different acts of kindness as you possibly can to help fuel the flames of kindness. Make your day a memorable one — not only for yourself, but also for the many people whose lives you touch by being a force for good.
You are more powerful than you think and possess more influence than you know. Use your life to change the world for the better — one act of kindness at a time.
24 hours may not seem like much, but just one day may be all it takes to see what a difference kindness makes.
Make a difference! Join the fun!
Take The 24 Hour KIE Kindness Challenge today!
A Rhyme to Remember
For 24 hours, set kindness free.
Let your kindness inspire all who see.