The third Kindness Is Everything (KIE) Kindness Challenge is The Traveling KIE Kindness Challenge (or The Travelling KIE Kindness Challenge, if you prefer):
- The 24 Hour KIE Kindness Challenge
- The “Don’t Break The Chain” KIE Kindness Challenge
The Traveling KIE Kindness Challenge
- The 30 Day “I Love You” KIE Kindness Challenge
Do one act of kindness in every new place you travel — whether it be a new city, a new state, or a new country — to spread and inspire kindness wherever life happens to take you.
To be kind in as many places as possible.
The Traveling KIE Kindness Challenge is for the trailblazer in all of us.
It’s always fun to keep track of where you’ve been, but it’s even more fun to keep track of where you’ve been kind. As you travel across this great big world or simply around your neighborhood, make your mark wherever you go by leaving a trail of kindness behind.
The idea behind this traveling Kindness Challenge is simple:
- The more seeds of kindness we plant all over the world, the more kindness can grow.
So let’s help kindness grow by planting seeds of kindness every place we go. Let’s mark a map every time we do an act of kindness in a new place, and keep marking that map until we’ve marked all of the places in the world we wish to be kind.
Yes, this might take a while — but therein lies the challenge:
How many different places in the world can you do an act of kindness?
How many memories on a map can you make?
- If you’re a frequent traveler, can you cover the world with your kindness? In how many continents or countries can you be kind? In how many states, cities, or towns?
- If you prefer to stay close to home, how many nearby places can you light up with your kindness? In how many local establishments and neighborhood destinations can you be kind to your friends, family, and fellow citizens?
The Traveling KIE Kindness Challenge invites us to not just explore the world, but to also explore how much good we can do in the world.
It challenges us to do more than simply broaden our horizons as we travel to different communities and countries — it challenges us to broaden our impact by intentionally doing acts of kindness everywhere we’re fortunate to go.
Kindness has no borders, but it needs our help to cover the globe:
- One way to make the world a better place is to better the places we’ve been, so let’s plant as many seeds of kindness as we possibly can and continue to better our communities, our countries, and our world — one beautiful act of kindness at a time.
The next time you take a trip, take The Traveling KIE Kindness Challenge with you. If the joy is in the journey, fill your journey with joy. Kindness is the perfect travel buddy.
Kindness is everything. Now let’s make sure it’s everywhere.
Go on a great adventure!
Start The Traveling KIE Kindness Challenge today!
A Rhyme to Remember
Do acts of kindness wherever you go.
Plant seeds of kindness to help kindness grow.
May we all be our best,
B. R. Best